Chandrabose House set on fire

Chandrabose House set on fire

Tollywood famous lyric writer Chandrabose house was caught in fire yesterday. The mishap occurred due to short circuit. Actually Chandrabose father-in-law Chand, who is a music director in yesteryears, was living in the first floor. There is a power cut from 5amm to 7amm in the morning in Manikonda area and at that time he came down to pluck some flowers to perform pooja. Suddenly the power has come with high voltage and short circuit occurred and set on fire. Chandrabose house is located at Anjali gardens at Puppalaguda, Manikonda in Rajendranagar mandal. Scared members ran out of the house. Some valuable cassettes, clothes and electronic gadgets were damaged. Even the walls of the house developed cracks.

Chandrabose House set on fire
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)