Mahanati More About Savitri’s Real Life

Mahanati – The Biopic of Legendary Actress, Savitri is all set for a grand release on 9th of this month. The promotions of the film are going on at a brisk pace. The makers have done a tremendous job in getting Keerthy Suresh to resemble close to the Legendary actress. Hence there is a good buzz around the film in the audience. Everyone is eager to see how the makers have balanced the real and film lives of Savitri. Sources close to the movie unit tells us that the film will have 20% of the actress’ reel life and the rest 80% is about her personal life.
The Telugu version has completed its Censor formalities earlier this week and has obtained U certificate. Keerthy Suresh plays Savitri’s role in this biopic which is being produced by Vyjayanti Movie. Nag Ashwin who made his debut with Yevade Subrahmanyam directs this film which has music by Mickey J Meyer. Samantha and Vijay Deverakonda are seen in important roles. Naga Chaitanya is playing a little cameo as ANR in the movie. The team wanted to have Junior NTR to play the role of NTR but could not convince him. There are several other actors who will be seen in a little cameo in the film.