Film Federation of India, an apex body in the Indian Film Industry is organizing the Indian films which are eligible for Oscar nominations.FFI has asked the Producers of all Indian languages to send their applications for the screening of their pictures which are adjudged here the eligibility to send for Oscar nominations. Who are interested to participate should follow the following rules
1. The picture should be released in between 1st Oct.2009 to 30th September 2010 and the picture should be screened in public theatres at least one week without any break in a single theatre.
2. Applications should be reached to FFI on or before 18th of September with full details of the picture
3. A Positive print should be submitted with English sub-titles along with synopsis of the picture ,at the following address
South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce
Film Chamber Building
4. The picture was not telecasted in Doordarsan or in Internet
5. Application should be sent along with a Demand draft for a sum of Rs.50,000/- payable at Mumbai in favor of Film Federation of India.
6. For any other information please click on www.filmfed.org