Release Issues for Mahanati in Karnataka

Last Updated on by

Mahanati – The Biopic of Legendary Actress, Savitri is all set for a grand release this Wednesday. The promotions of the film are going on at a brisk pace. The makers have done a tremendous job in getting Keerthy Suresh to resemble close to the Legendary actress. The Tamil version of the film, Nadigar Thilagam will release on 11th. On the other side, the Telugu version is not releasing in Karnataka until Thursday Second Shows, sources say due to some technical issues. The makers are currently in talks to resolve the issue and ensure a simultaneous release.
The Telugu version has completed its Censor formalities the last week and has obtained U certificate without any cuts. Keerthy Suresh plays Savitri’s role in this biopic which is being produced by Vyjayanti Movie. Nag Ashwin who made his debut with Yevade Subrahmanyam directs this film which has music by Mickey J Meyer. Samantha and Vijay Deverakonda are seen in important roles. Sources close to the movie unit tells us that the film will have 20% of the actress’ reel life and the rest 80% is about her personal life. The director has conducted elaborate research into the life of Savitri for the movie and also interacted with several people who worked with her during her prime and the people who were beside her during her last days.

User Comments