Ace production house in Tollywood Suresh Productions team who are busy with pre-release works of their much-hyped film “Nene Raju Nene Mantri” has received shocking news on Today. A while ago the news came out that Suresh Babu-owned theatre Suresh Mahal Theatre in Chirala, Prakasam District caught fire and it was burnt completely.
According to reports, the theatre is under renovation and mishap occurred due to short circuit. Sources say that there is no time, the fire spread wildly and the theatre was completely burnt. Actually, it was to be inaugurated by Daggubati Rana on Friday after renovation. The loss is estimated to be around Rs 2 Crores, luckily no one was harmed in this incident. Few workers who were at work during the incident occurred were escaped from minor injuries.
Suresh Babu who is busy with ‘Nene Raju Nene Mantri’ release works was unavailable to talk about this unfortunate incident. Suresh Babu is co-producing the film ‘Nene Raju Nene Mantri’ which stars Rana in lead role. The film is all set for grand release on tomorrow (August 11th) and it has huge positive buzz among filmgoers. Watch this space for more updates.